Thursday, November 3, 2011

Weapons!

As I alluded to earlier, I've begun reworking my weapon system. Behind-the-scenes, it is now easier to create new weapons, and they're bundled with all their attributes (including price!) into nice little packages that can be passed around with ease! This will enable me to churn out new weapons quickly, as well as begin working on a weapon deterioration/repair system and enable the buying and selling of weapons at the store using bits you acquire in your travels.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi
    I would like to (maybe) help you with the code and I would like to translate your game into German.
    pls mail at @web.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    At the moment, I'd like to keep it a one-man project. It's complicated enough as it is ^__^;
    However, once I get farther along I'd be honored to have the game translated into another language. Let's keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete